- General Details
- Property Managers
- Realtors & Lender
- Don't Pass Don't Pay
- Why FHA Review?
- Related Products
- The total cost for an FHA Condo RENEWAL is $795. There are no hidden or extra fees.
- Managers and HOA Board members are entitled to a free review of the community to determine eligibility.
- Lenders, Realtors, Homeowners and Attorneys are subject to a $195 downpayment/deposit for an eligibility review of a complex.
- If our review determines the condominium is eligible for approval, we will back it up 100%. If you don’t get FHA Condo Approval, you don’t pay for the submission! See our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program tab to the right >>
- If you re-certify with us again in 3 years, we continue to offer this price.
What qualifies as an “FHA Condo Renewal”?
- Condos due to expire soon
- Condos that are less than 6 months past their expiration date.
- Servicing All 50 States, DC, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- Full initial eligibility evaluation for FHA Condo Approval
- Full Review of Documents
- Analysis of Financials
- Timely FHA approval submission
- Contact with FHA throughout Process
- 3-year renewal reminder of expiration
- A denied application assistance program
Managers & Boards
For Property Managers & Boards of Directors, there is no downpayment necessary; only a contract signed by the Board or Management Company. We will invoice you only when you are officially VA and/or FHA Approved.
Realtors & Lenders
Total cost of a typical condominium to become FHA Condo Approved is $850. A non-refundable $175 down payment will apply to all lenders, realtors and loan officers to start the process. The Remaining $590 will be due upon submission.
If the community is eligible for our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program, we will guarantee approval, and refund your entire $765 if the community is not FHA approved.
“Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” Program
If our free review determines the condominium is eligible for FHA Condo Renewal, we will back it up 100%. If you don’t get FHA condo approval, you don’t pay for the submission!
If your community does not meet our eligibility requirements for FHA Condo Approval, we can submit your application for a non-refundable fee at your request. Common issues that preclude a condominium from meeting our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program are:
- Special Assessments
- Pending Litigation
- Interest Bearing Loans
- Low Reserve Funds
- Leasing Restrictions
- Missing Paperwork
- Transfer Fees
What sets us apart?
FHA Review is the industry leader in FHA and VA submissions with an incredible track record. We have gotten thousands of communities approved, generally within 30 days of submission.
Many companies charge extra, or expect you to provide:
- Condo Plans
- Annexation Documents
- FEMA Flood Maps
- Tract Map
- Phasing Documents
At FHA Review, these documents are included in the cost.
Cost of FHA Condo Approval