- General Details
- Property Managers
- Realtors, Lenders
- Don't Pass Don't Pay
- Why FHA Review
- Related Products
- The Total cost for VA Condo Approval of an existing condominium is $895. There are no hidden or extra fees.
- Managers and HOA Board members are entitled to a free review of the community to determine eligibility.
- Lenders, Realtors, Homeowners and Attorneys are subject to a $195 downpayment/deposit for an eligibility review of a complex.
- If our review determines the condominium is eligible for approval, we will back it up 100%. If you don’t get VA Condo Approval, you don’t pay for the submission! See our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program tab to the right >>
- There is no need to re-certify VA Condo Approval, it is a lifetime approval!
What Properties need VA Condo Approval?
- All condos, including “site condos” that are not currently VA Approved need VA Condo Approval
- VA Condo Approval does not expire, so there is no need to renew
- Servicing All 50 States, DC, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- Full initial eligibility evaluation for VA condo approval
- Full Review of Documents
- Analysis of Financials
- Timely VA approval submission
- Contact with VA throughout Process
- A denied application assistance program
Managers & Boards
For Property Managers & Boards of Directors, there is no downpayment necessary; only a contract signed by the Board or Management Company. We will invoice you only when you are officially VA and/or FHA Approved.
Realtors & Lenders
Total cost of a typical condominium to become VA Condo Approved is $850. A non-refundable $175 down payment will apply to all lenders, realtors and loan officers to start the process. The Remaining $675 will be due upon submission. If the community is eligible for our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program, we will guarantee approval, and refund your entire $850 if the community is not VA approved.
Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay Program
If our free review determines the condominium is eligible for VA Condo Approval, we will back it up 100%. If you don’t get VA condo approval, you don’t pay for the submission!
If your community does not meet our eligibility requirements for VA Condo Approval, we can submit your application for a non-refundable fee at your request. Common issues that preclude a condominium from meeting our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program are:
- Pending Litigation
- Leasing Restrictions
- Missing Paperwork
- A Right of First Refusal in Declarations
What sets us apart?
FHA Review is the industry leader in FHA and VA submissions with an incredible track record. We have gotten thousands of communities approved, generally within 30 days of submission.
Many companies charge extra, or expect you to provide:
- Condo Plans
- Annexation Documents
- FEMA Flood Maps
- Tract Map
- Phasing Documents
At FHA Review, these documents are included in the cost.
Cost of FHA Condo Approval