If our review determines a condominium is eligible for FHA Approval, we will back it up 100%. If you don’t get FHA approved, you don’t pay for the submission!
Common issues that MIGHT preclude a condominium from meeting our “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay” program are:
- Very Large Special Assessments
- Pending Litigation (i.e. construction defect)
- Large Interest Bearing Loans with late payments
- Low Reserve Funds
- Leasing Restrictions that violate HUD standards
- Transfer Fees to developers or 3rd parties
Let us review your community to see if it qualifies.
If your community does not meet our eligibility requirements for FHA condo approval based on our review, we can submit your application for a non-refundable fee at your request.