FHA Condo Approval Required Document List 2014
There are several required documents that we will need to compile before your community can obtain FHA Condo approval. Below is a list of the documents we will need. These documents can be sent to us via Email (preffered), regular mail or fax.
1) Recorded CC&R’s (AKA Declarations, or Master Deed)
2) Signed and adopted Bylaws (if not signed, have Boardmember Sign and Date)
3) Articles of Incorporation filed with the state
4) Recent Balance sheet (within 90 days)
5) Current Budget
6) Prior Year End Results (Income Statement or Finalized Audit)
7) Insurance Policy Dec Page – Hazard, Liability
8) Fidelity Bond Dec Page (may be found on main insurance policy – Also known as Crime or Employee Dishonesty Policy)
9) Signed Management Company Agreement including services (unless self managed).
10) Owner listing / directory – showing onsite & offsite addresses.