FHA Condo Approval Document List 2017
There are several required documents that we will need to compile before your community can obtain FHA condo approval. Below is a list of the required documents that we will need. These documents can be sent to us via Email (preferred), wetransfer.com, regular mail or fax. All other documents needed for FHA condo approval, including condo plans, annexations, and FEMA maps will be obtained by us at no additional cost.
1) Recorded CC&R’s (AKA Declarations, or Master Deed)
2) Signed and adopted Bylaws (if not signed, have Board member Sign and Date)
3) Articles of Incorporation filed with the state
4) Recent Balance sheet & Income Statement (within 60 days)
5) Current Budget
6) Prior Year End Results (Income Statement or Finalized Audit)
7) Insurance Policy Dec Page – Hazard, Liability
8) Fidelity Bond Dec Page (may be found on main insurance policy – Also known as Crime or Employee Dishonesty Policy)
9) Signed Management Company Agreement including services (unless self-managed).
10) A list of the rented units in the community (or units which use offsite addresses for mail).
Many of these files can be too large to send via regular email – We recommend using wetransfer.com to send us the files (email@example.com). Wetransfer.com is a free service that does not require registration to send large files.
For a complete questionnaire and list of documents, please click the “Get VA or FHA approved” button below. We will email you an info package with everything you will need to get the FHA condo approval process started for your community.