FHA Condo Approval Required Document List
There are several required documents that we will need to compile before your community can obtain FHA Condo approval. Below is a list of the documents we will need. These documents can be sent to us via Email (preffered), regular mail or fax.
1) Recorded CC&R’s (AKA Declarations, or Master Deed)
2) Signed and adopted Bylaws (if not signed, have Boardmember Sign and Date)
3) Articles of Incorporation filed with the state
4) Recent Balance sheet & income Statement (within 90 days)
5) Current 2013 Budget
6) Prior Year End Results (Balance Sheet & Income Statement or Finalized Audit)
7) Insurance Policy Dec Page – Hazard, Liability
8) Fidelity Bond Dec Page (may be found on main insurance policy – Also known as Crime or Employee Dishonesty Policy)
9) Signed Management Company Agreement including services (unless self managed).
10) Member listing by Last Name showing onsite & offsite addresses.